♥♥The Very Special DAY For CELLO♥♥

♥Have a Talk with Cello♥

Thursday, May 13, 2010

♥Telling that i'm going to Malaysia!!♥

Really cannot wait to back to MALAYSIA!! i'm looking foward for this chance. it has been a long time since i last got there. i love to go shopping at KLCC, Mid Valley and Pavi. i'll list the main reason why i'm looking foward to get in KL!!

  • i miss Opah Yah so much !!
  • i miss Mak Long Ida and Pak Long Epul !!
  • i miss Mak Ngah Siti and Pak Ngah Zizan !!
  • i miss Mak Andak Maya and Pak Andak Zaidi !!
  • i miss Sue Nurul
  • i miss Sue Eisya
  • i miss Demise ( my cat )
  • i miss Camelia ( my 8 years cousin )
  • i miss Talia ( my 4 years cousin )
  • i miss shopping at KLCC, Mid Valley and Pavi
  • i miss my Kak Miza's apartment
  • i miss my pink EGO Scooter

i will be going next week. i started to packed all items for 1 month there. my parents will stay at Sue Nurul and Sue Eisya's apartment while i and Sis Tina and also Sis Kira will stay at Kak Miza's apartment!!

Oh, i will make a countdown !! hehe ... :DD ., i cannot tell how i feel. almost 4 years staying in Dallas makes me miss KL, Malaysia. oh, one more, Sue Jiji at Putrajaya. i want to see her marriage pics... oh !! i can't wait !!!! hah !!

SINCERE,

MISS CELLO PEEPS

No comments:

Post a Comment